3M™ E-A-R™ Push-Ins™ Corded Earplugs feature soft and flexible E-A-R™ Foam that inserts quickly and easily into the ears for comfortable noise reduction. The push-to-fit design with a flexible stem helps keep the soft foam tip clean, even when hands are dirty, since there is no need to roll the foam before fitting. Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently when earplugs are worn intermittently. Earplugs are packaged in a poly bag to keep them clean prior to use. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding.
These soft polyurethane earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 dB and are test compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
- Soft, flexible foam conforms to the unique shape of each ear for comfortable noise reduction
- Flexible stem makes fitting easy without the need to touch the foam tip so the tips stay clean even when hands are dirty
- Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently around the neck in between uses
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 dB, CSA Class AL
- Grip rings gently seal earcanal to enhance fit
|Hearing Protection Style||Push-to-Fit|
|Noise Reduction Rating||30 dB|