Advanced "no-roll" push-to-fit foam earplugs feature paddle-style grips to make fitting easier than ever. Unique foam formula allows earplug insertion without rolling. Foam tips stay clean, even when your hands are dirty. Slow recovery foam inserts easily, then seals the earcanal for comfortable hearing protection.
These earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 However, research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit, earplug fitting skill, and motivation of the user. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical workplace protection. These earplugs are test compatible with the 3M E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
- Paddle-style grips provide quick, clean, and consistent placement of earplugs
- No-roll design keeps fingers, earplugs, and ears clean
- Earplug design keeps tip clean even if hands are dirty
- Slow recovery foam easily goes into earcanal and then seats and stays in place
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 25 dB CSA Class AL
|Hearing Protection Style||Push-to-Fit|
|Noise Reduction Rating||25 dB|